"I told myself that I would not come back to women's fashion until I felt I had something new to say. I feel that fashion has become too serious and that the actual customer's needs have not really been addressed. Fashion needs to make one happy. It is a luxury and should enhance one's quality of life."
Describing his customers as stylish and well aware of themselves, Tom Ford is very confident in his newest line. This collection is all about self discovery as Ford says that, "My customer has her own sense of style and knows herself well. My goal is to help women become the best version of themselves."
As Tom Ford makes his way back into the word of fashion, he swears never to leave us again. When asked by the press what's next to come, Ford replied that, "I have to say, more fashion. I love what I am doing right now and can't wait to start the next collection." Welcome back, Tom Ford. The industry needs people like you! Stay stylish!
XOXO ZM

0 Response to "Second Time Around"
Post a Comment