Did Somebody Say Dark?

I’ve seemed to have always preferred lighter, brighter rooms, but with these rainy days and the inspiration of different homes in magazines, I’m leaning towards darker toned decor. Dark colors add a certain depth that makes a room sophisticated.
Dark is dramatic and I love a home that can give off a sophisticated feeling, you know? I’m certainly no expert, as a seventeen year old with a pastel pink and green room, but it never hurts to have some comments. I’ll have a home someday! Another reason I’m digging the dark tones is that they seem to give off a certain kind of warmth, and that’s always a great feel when you’re at home. My living room is a dark green and it’s a comfortable, inviting room to be in. I love a dark study with the only color coming from the sides of books and the covers. That’s such a classic decor style I’ll never get sick of. Deep, dark color accents are very glamourous. It’s a chic experiment to try out with the change of seasons. What do you think? After all, that’s most important. 


 Decorate deliciously.
xx, ZM

0 Response to "Did Somebody Say Dark?"

Post a Comment