A Heartfelt Note [to My Followers]

This blog has become my everything, and without my followers, that wouldn't have been made possible. I get home every day, I check my blog stats and comments and it puts a smile on my face. Knowing that I'm able to help others unleash their creativity and style is such a rewarding feeling. Not to mention, I love it when I'm out and people say to me, "I love your blog, I read it all the time," or "you've got the best style". Like I said, it's rewarding to be complimented on something I love to do.
   I'm a hard worker, and not much scares me. I was taught to go after things because things aren't going to come after me. I've always loved fashion and I've always had my own unique style. People ask me what triggered my love for fashion, and honestly, it's always been here with me. But what really brought it out is my mother. She's been taking me shopping my entire life and she'd listen to my input on which clothes she should buy. Honestly, she gave me confidence in how to be stylish. She'd let me borrow her InStyle magazine when I was younger, and I'd flip through the hundreds of pages and it was so blissful for me. She says that she took me to the mall when I was weeks old, and it all started then. 
   What can I say, I just love fashion. I've loved art forever, too. I used to draw so many things when I was a little girl, and there's a picture above my fireplace of myself sitting at a table on vacation on Martha's Vineyard, drawing on a sketchpad. I like to look up at it and think of how far my creativity and I have come. The best decision I ever made was going to blogger.com and making Fashion is Freedom. I love sharing my style with all of you and I really just want to say thank you for reading weekly, daily, or whenever you come to FIF. It means a lot to me and just like my mom did when I was a little girl, it gives me confidence. I'm going to keep on pursuing my dreams in fashion and I'll never let go of this blog, it's become a part of me. The words "don't be like the rest of them, darling" are constantly on my mind. And don't worry, I won't be.
I think I like who I'm becoming.
xx, ZM

0 Response to "A Heartfelt Note [to My Followers]"

Post a Comment