There are so many summer must have items that it's hard to even list them out. But this week, I've decided on some things that I can't get enough of. First, the base. This week I'm really into dresses. It could be the heat or it could be the fact that I just love the feel of a dress, but luckily, dresses are a hot item this summer. Also a hot item, stripes. Combine the stripes with the dress and boom, a perfectly chic outfit. Excuse me actually, it's not an outfit quite yet. That brings us to step two, accessories. Sunglasses? Check. Cute key fob? Check. Bold jewelry? Check. Let's not forget a super cute pair of shoes and a handbag, too. Combine all this with a comfortable setting -- on a porch, by a pool, you get my drift -- and add in a good book, an ice cream cone and you're good to go. Summertime chic may sound like a lot of effort, but it's a whole lot of putting together what you love and creating your look. But my input never hurts.
No. 26 by leticiainthesky featuring a pink blazer
Monki polka dot shirt, $37 / Dorothy Perkins pink blazer / Paige Denim skinny jeans / Miu Miu ballet flat / Miu Miu handbag
___________________________
About that ice cream cone, it's ice cream month so we're going to put that right to the top of the list with must have accessories. After all, I love ice cream just about as much as I love fashion. Can I let you all in on a little secret, too? See these items and the mini list I named above? You don't have to spend a lot of money to get these things for yourself. H&M is the perfect destination for a quick and easy fashion fix. You can be a fashionista for fifty dollars. Sounds appealing, right? It's easy to obtain the title "chic" if you shop smart! Creating your very own summer style with the base look that I've given you can be very fun. Try on a million things, go out of your comfort zone, and in the end, your look will be, well, all yours. It doesn't take a professional to pick out a fabulous wardrobe. So be your own stylist, shop smart and most importantly, my fashionistas, be chic.
Cheers to summer must haves.
xx, ZM
0 Response to "Shop Smart, Be Chic"
Post a Comment