Popchips Supports Local Fashion

It’s not too often I talk about food her on the blog, but today is a special exception. Has everyone heard of popchips? If not, they’re a special kind of all natural chips that are never fried or baked. Not only are they natural and healthy, they’re so delicious. I snack on them at school and work and there’s no better snack out there! I was lucky enough to find out that the popchips brand is a supporter of local fashion -- and when I say local, I’m talking about Boston. Popchips supports fashion shows, events and even meet ups to promote the brand and also promote local bloggers and brand names. That’s why I’m here endorsing the fabulous food brand. This Saturday, popchips is having a special event, and you all have an opportunity to be a part of it.

At the Burlington Mall in Burlington, Massachusetts on Saturday and Sunday, also known as one of my favorite shopping destinations, popchips will be setting up a station to promote the brand and back to school fashion. What can you find there? Well, there will be makeover stations, a fashion show element, a live DJ, a snacking lounge and interactive photo booth. Plus, I’m going to be stopping by to promote popchips and FIF. It’s a fashionable event I just can’t miss and I want everyone to be a part of! The event takes place all weekend, September 15-16, and will be a blast. I’ve already made plans with friends to stop in and experience the style of popchips firsthand. Who doesn’t love a brand that also supports local fashion? I know I can’t resist! 
I’ll see you there, pretties.
xx, ZM
IMAGES VIA PINTEREST

0 Response to "Popchips Supports Local Fashion"

Post a Comment