You Can Rent the Runway

If you’re on reading this blog right now, chances are you love runways. It’s where the fashion all happens; it’s where the looks are revealed and where designers envision their garments being showcased every season. But how about Rent the Runway? Well, Rent the Runway isn’t your traditional merchandising site. In fact, RTR allows you to choose garments from over 95 designers, reserve your dress and accessories of choice, and wear them to just about any occasion. Rent the Runway has clothes and accessories perfect for galas, weddings, dates, holiday parties and even job interviews. Any night, or day, out is incomplete without a piece from Rent the Runway.
But those aren’t the only perks of the clothing site sweeping the fashion world. The wide variety of garments offers looks for people of all ages and gives users an opportunity to wear clothes that retails for hundreds of dollars for a fraction of the cost. One of my good friends Viki rented a fabulous Badgley Mischka sequined dress for her winter ball last year, and that’s the first exposure I had to the service. After this, I signed up and I’m waiting for the perfect occasion to try it out! After hearing Viki’s praises for RTR and browsing through the options online (they’re too chic), I knew I wanted to try it out. 
___________________________
"smarter style.
it even sends two sizes
to make sure you get the
right fit."
- NEWSWEEK -
___________________________
I still haven’t tried it out, but the holiday season is coming up quicker than we think so I’m sure that’ll be the perfect time to look for the perfect outfit on Rent the Runway! It’s a great site that lets designers get their pieces in the hands of young, stylish women who otherwise wouldn’t get that opportunity. Plus, if you’re going to wear a dress one time, isn’t it best to just rent it instead of paying all that money? I definitely think so! 
Get your Rent the Runway on this fall and winter by clicking Rent the Runway and be the most stylish girl wherever you’re headed.
Love. Wear. Return.
xx, ZM

0 Response to "You Can Rent the Runway"

Post a Comment