GIVEAWAY!!!! :) (CLOSED)

Happy Monday! Who is ready for the giveaway to start? :) I would like to announce that I will be doing some advertising for Goldsmith Co. Jewelers! I am really excited about it too. Goldsmith is a high end Jewelry store in Provo, Utah. If you have never been in there and are close to it I really recommend it. The staff and owner are very friendly and will go out of there way to make sure you are happy! The huge show room has A LOT of options weather it is engagement rings, right hand bands, colored stones, necklaces, pearls, watches.. You name it. They have it! If you don't live in Utah make sure you check out the website 

The giveaway will be a real pearl necklace. Yes REAL. :) It is the most classy thing anyone could have! 
So here is how you win it! 


(YOU MUST BECOME A FOLLOWER OF MY BLOG)

1. "Like" Goldsmith Co. Jewelers on Facebook
2.Let me know what kind of outfit you will be wearing this with :)
3. Follow Mariah Hopkins and Goldsmith on Pinterest

Extra Entries
4.Follow mariahhopkins3 and goldsmithjewelers on Instagram
5. Follow @hopkinsmariah and Goldsmith on Twitter, Retweet Giveaway :)
6.Share this giveaway on Facebook

Leave a comment for each step you complete!! :) This giveaway will end 10/28/2012 at Midnight! I will announce the winner 10/29/2012!

Thanks for reading! 
XOXO 


0 Response to "GIVEAWAY!!!! :) (CLOSED)"

Post a Comment