Thanksgiving & Giveaway (Closed)

I hope everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving! I know that I sure did :) Yesterday Rob and I had dinner at my grandparents in Provo then after we went and saw Red Dawn. It was so good! I also hope you all survived Black Friday. :) After workin retail I decided that I would just be showing up at 8 to go shopping! I found a lot of good deals plus the lines were short!


I am sorry I have been slacking on the outfit posts! Today I have one for you and a giveaway! :) Who doesnt like giveaways? As you will not
ice in my pictures below I am wearing a darling bracelet! This beauty can be yours!!





Pants: Victorias Secret
Shirt: Cotton On
Shoes: Target
Necklace: F21
Bracelet: T+J Designs

TO ENTER TO WIN YOU MUST BE A FOLLOWER OF MY BLOG :)
Leave a comment for each step you complete!

1. Share Giveaway on Facebook
2. Follow me on Instagram(mariahhopkins3) 
3. Follow me on Pinterest
4. Sign up on T+J Designs (you will also get $10 off first Purchase)

Thanks for following :)
XOXO


0 Response to "Thanksgiving & Giveaway (Closed)"

Post a Comment