The Green Machine! :)

Ok so I have the yummiest juice drink and I have to share it! :)
I have wanted to try this for a while because I want to do a juice detox so I was just testing it out! Basically if  it was green.. a fruit or a veggy I put it in my drink! I don't have specific measurements but I feel like with juicing you kind of just add to taste! 


A handful of grapes
1 apple
1 kiwi (no skin)
a handful of spinach 

When that was all mixed together I add a half a cup of this a Naked (Green Machine)

Let me know if you have any questions or any recipes to share! :) 
If you don't have a juicer, this totally works in a blender. I had it in a blender too and it seriously tastes like a Jamba Juice. If you do it in a blender do a full bottle of the Naked so it is more of a liquid! 

Thanks for following! :)
XOXO

0 Response to "The Green Machine! :) "

Post a Comment