I did these outfit post pictures a few weeks ago and I just didn't really like the lighting, the sun was reflecting off the snow and I just didn't love the lighting. But why waste an outfit post right? So I decided to play with the editing and post the pictures anyway.. :)
Leather Leggings: JC Penny
Shirt: Billabong (Buckle)
Blazer: Buckle
Shoes: Target
Bracelet: Gifted
Ring: c/o Brumby's Accessories
Glasses: TJ Maxx
Beanie: Target
By the way these leggings, and this shirt are probably my favorite ever!! I wish I would have bought 2 of each :) I hope you all had an amazing weekend!
Also, how many of you think it is time to giveaway another REAL pearl necklace? :) I need more people to enter into this giveaway, the necklace is worth $125. So I need feedback of who will enter?
XOXO
P.S. I have also had a few people not being able to enter into the giveaways.. You HAVE to be a follower of my blog to enter or the system won't let you. It is easy click on "Join this Site" on the right side and enter in you email(gmail or yahoo) or twitter username and password and there you go! :) If you don't have an email it is super easy to create one! You also don't have to complete all of the steps to enter in the giveaway, it just gives you a better chance of winning if you complete all the steps! :)







0 Response to "Editing Play :)"
Post a Comment