Lately I've been on such a headband kick. I'm not a huge earrings girl, so I like to wear bold headbands that make a statement up top without creating too much of a bold look. I absolutely love the headbands from Anthropologie. They're the skinny kind with sewn on patterns and jewels, and they're just so perfect for me. They add an extra "oomph" that I'm always looking for and they're so comfortable on my head, unlike most headbands I try out. The statement headband is seriously has seriously been making an impact on my style recently and I think it's a great accessory to have.
Headbands save you from having a bad hair day, they act as an accessory, they can cover up and push back just about anything and make you look like you were trying to look the way you do. That's the great thing about fashion headbands. They don't just look like a thick, athletic band trying to cover a mistake, rather they're making a statement on their own. For example, I have numerous headbands from Anthropolgie (including this) and I'll wear a sweater with bangles and substitute my headband for other accessories. It's so bold, colorful and shiny that I feel as though it's enough. And the contrast of bold headbands from a solid hair color really stands out.
Don't be afraid to accessories the most northern part of your body with a trendy headband. They're fun, easy and simple statement makers. It's almost effortless to throw a headband on and go, so there's no excuse why you shouldn't try it! I'd be willing to bet that both Urban Outfitters and H&M have many headbands to choose from at low prices, so you can try them out to see what you do and don't like. Bold, skinny headbands are becoming all the rage this spring, so get your hands on one while they're hot.
Headbands save you from having a bad hair day, they act as an accessory, they can cover up and push back just about anything and make you look like you were trying to look the way you do. That's the great thing about fashion headbands. They don't just look like a thick, athletic band trying to cover a mistake, rather they're making a statement on their own. For example, I have numerous headbands from Anthropolgie (including this) and I'll wear a sweater with bangles and substitute my headband for other accessories. It's so bold, colorful and shiny that I feel as though it's enough. And the contrast of bold headbands from a solid hair color really stands out.
Don't be afraid to accessories the most northern part of your body with a trendy headband. They're fun, easy and simple statement makers. It's almost effortless to throw a headband on and go, so there's no excuse why you shouldn't try it! I'd be willing to bet that both Urban Outfitters and H&M have many headbands to choose from at low prices, so you can try them out to see what you do and don't like. Bold, skinny headbands are becoming all the rage this spring, so get your hands on one while they're hot.
Make hair's hottest accessory your very own look.
xx, ZM

0 Response to "Hair's Hottest Accessory"
Post a Comment