A big thank you goes out to Milly and Sperry for making winter that much longer with a colorful and dazzling shoe collection. As we sit here in March, hopefully not wearing boat shoes just yet, we're on the homestretch to spring. Sperry Topsiders aren't the appropriate shoe for a winter trek, especially when you add Milly into the mix with fabulous new loafers and espadrilles fit for a summer garden party. The collection is a summer dream waiting to happen, and I'm already matching the loafers to my brightest J.Crew chinos.
Isn't the sneak peek to die for? I love how the shoes are styled with both brights and neutrals, and that's just how I'd wear them. Refinery 29 describes the collection as, "[full of] neon mules, subtle lucite heels, and boat shoes rendered in bright colors that're simply too much fun to wear to the country club." I couldn't agree more with that description. The splash of color, to me, makes the collection deliciously irresistible and I may or may not have already cleared closet space for a pair. Well, the sun is shining and my Kate Spade wall calendar is bright as can be this month. Maybe this is a sign that we'll all be wearing Milly by Sperry earlier than planned this spring. Have a great Sunday!
I think I've got spring fever.
xx, ZM
PHOTOS COURTESY OF SPERRY and REFINERY 29

0 Response to "Milly For Sperry Topsider"
Post a Comment