Spring is here. :)





Top: Victorias Secret - Skirt: F21 - Shoes: Target - Necklace: Target

Notice the bags under my eyes in this last picture?? ^^ I have been SOOOO sick which is why I have been MIA. But I did manage to have my husband snap a few pictures of me on Saturday before we went out to dinner. I hope all of you that live in Utah soaked up this nice warm weather this weekend. I finally swapped out all my sweaters for all my short sleeves and skirts and it sure does make me happy! :) 
Also, what do you guys think about me giving away a one free custom blog? Meaning I will give your blog a facelift... FOR FREE!! :) Let me know what you think! 
Thank you for following!
XOXO


 photo WhiteBackground_Adjustable_zps81816e04.jpg

0 Response to " Spring is here. :)"

Post a Comment