I'm not just saying this because I'm going to be a Syracuse Orange in the fall, but tangerine is the color of the season. Many fashion connoisseurs have even said, "orange is the new neutral." So there's that. Yes, I'm headed to Syracuse University studying Public Relations on a Fashion Communications track, so I have a small bias toward orange. I digress. Orange looks great on everybody -- whether you're pale or tan, it'll pop out and look wonderful. It's one of those colors that you can't take your eyes off of, and that's why this spring orange has landed a spot on my list of favorites.
1. STELLA MCCARTNEY Dress 2. CC SKYE Clutch 3. J.CREW Blouse 4. DOLCE & GABBANA Swimsuit 5. MM6 Sandals 6. LEMLEM Dress 7. BLUMARINE Shorts 8. ASOS Earrings 9. MSGM Jacket 10. AISH Scarf 11. KATE SPADE SATURDAY Dress 12. ISARO Bracelets 13. RAY-BAN Sunglasses 14. KJL Earrings
I love to wear orange year round, but it's especially bright and friendly during the warmer seasons. Dresses, light scarves and drop earrings are among my favorite pieces in the color. If you're wearing an orange dress, that's all the color you'll need. It's great for spring, it's fashion forward and it's an easy outfit. If you're wearing an outfit lacking color, throw on a pair of orange earrings, a scarf or sandals, and you're good to go. It's not too much, and it adds just enough of a pop to an outfit to make it spring appropriate. I have no choice for the next four years to wear orange each and every season, so I'm starting it off with a little ease into the color this spring. I hope you'll all join me! Gradually add color to your wardrobe, and you'll be ready for a bright orange, tangerine color before you know it.
Don't forget to smile.
xx, ZM
IMAGE FROM LUELLA JUNE

0 Response to "Orange, It Is"
Post a Comment