My heart belongs to ballet flats. My favorites include Tory Burch or J.Crew flats, but the right kind of whimsical-yet-stylish looking ballet flat is the best kind of look if you ask me. I'm keeping this post short and simple, but as I was browsing Pinterest I couldn't help but notice all of the classic flats on my homepage. I then recognized them as Ferragamo L'Icona flats, a classic for those of you who aren't familiar. But for a flats fanatic like me, the Ferragamos are definitely landing as #1 on my wish list. Hear that, boyfriend?
Red + flats + Salvatore Ferragamo... This girl is smitten. I love the classic design of the shoes and I really think they're good for any day. Crop your jeans (not torn jeans) or colored khakis and these shoes are a go. If you love flats as much as I do, you'll be drooling over these, too. And if you aren't, shame on you. Classic is always a good look to go for, ladies.
I need retail rehab. Help.
xx, ZM
PHOTO COURTESY OF PINTEREST

0 Response to "Red + Ferragamo + Flats..."
Post a Comment