College taken me by surprise. Just last week, I found myself to be in love with my long hair one second, and two days later six inches of it were cut off. My style hasn't changed, but it's little transitions like a haircut, or maybe a new accessory that make a noticeable difference. It's important to switch things up from time to time because if you never try new things, how will you know what you like? I encourage everyone to try a small change. Add a new color to your closet you wouldn't ordinarily wear. If you like dark colors, try orange. If you only wear brights, try navy blue. Maybe you're a shoes person, but you've never had a pair of riding boots. They're in style for fall and winter, so give them a try! Switch the color of your blush if you're a female, and if you're a male, try to switch up your tie collection by adding different colors and patterns. Things like that.
Or if you were like me and love your long hair, let it go and try something new. You might love it like me, or you might not love it so much. It grows back though, and you might even learn to love it. New York Fashion Week just passed, a week full of new looks for a new season. New. There's something good about a little change. It's all about the little things after all, isn't it? So I'm here to say that you probably all have your own style and you don't want to change it. I'm the same way. But, try to choose one thing about yourself that's been the same forever and throw a curveball, switch it up. My haircut is more than a haircut to me, I learned that taking risks I never pondered can have beneficial outcomes. You just might learn from your decisions to try. It's a new season, so try a little something new, do something for YOU.
Or if you were like me and love your long hair, let it go and try something new. You might love it like me, or you might not love it so much. It grows back though, and you might even learn to love it. New York Fashion Week just passed, a week full of new looks for a new season. New. There's something good about a little change. It's all about the little things after all, isn't it? So I'm here to say that you probably all have your own style and you don't want to change it. I'm the same way. But, try to choose one thing about yourself that's been the same forever and throw a curveball, switch it up. My haircut is more than a haircut to me, I learned that taking risks I never pondered can have beneficial outcomes. You just might learn from your decisions to try. It's a new season, so try a little something new, do something for YOU.
It's the little things... Make a little change.
xx, ZM


0 Response to "It's the Little Things"
Post a Comment