NEW SEASON - NEW LENGTHS





I hope you have had (and still have)lovely Holidays dear readers. I on my part am not doing much, besides sitting on the couch and eating.Which I shamefully admit is a reason for my all strech-and-very-loose outfit (luckily my brothert gifted me with a 'Green Kitchen' book so I don't think I will have to go a size up after the holidays :)).Also some other pretty amazing gifts have been waiting under my tree this time, that I can't even begin to explain how lucky I feel. 
One of the reasons why I love this outfit so much (besides the fact that I can eat what and how much I want- read until my belly is on the verge of bursts) - is the whole silhouette of it, I have completely fallen in love with the new shape that has been happening on the catwalks lately - most of my short skirts have been substituted with the longer length or more distinct shape, usually paired with a looser jumper and a big oversized clutch. I do love accents here and there so rings everywhere have become my latest obsession on the accessory department.


I am wearing by Malene Birger jumper, H&M skirt, Stella Mccartney heels, clutch by Little Liffner, rings by Maria Black, Thomas Sabo (the gold ones) and Lara Bohnic (the three stacking rings)
The Iphone case by Malene Birger

0 Response to "NEW SEASON - NEW LENGTHS"

Post a Comment