Happy summer, fashionistas. I know it's not "official" until the twenty-first, but oh well. I'm out of school so it's official to me! I can't wait to sit by the pool this week and head to the beach with a great book and just relax. There's nothing I love more than that. If I've been a little absent from the blog, blame my final exams for that. But like I said, it's summer and I'm finally back.
So, school's done and it's summer so now my priorities lay right here! Speaking of priorities, I have a few summer goals to share with you all. I'm in the market for a new camera because I want to start doing outfit posts like so many other bloggers. It'll introduce my style to everyone firsthand, and I think it will be a fun new chapter. I'd love some suggestions on which cameras other bloggers and even some of you readers use. I could use a little guidance. But my goal is to post every week day. That's right, five days a week, every week. It might be hard to keep up when I'm away, but I'll stick with it! This summer is going to be a chic, fun and productive one. Make goals and priorities for yourself and enjoy the sunny weather.
So, school's done and it's summer so now my priorities lay right here! Speaking of priorities, I have a few summer goals to share with you all. I'm in the market for a new camera because I want to start doing outfit posts like so many other bloggers. It'll introduce my style to everyone firsthand, and I think it will be a fun new chapter. I'd love some suggestions on which cameras other bloggers and even some of you readers use. I could use a little guidance. But my goal is to post every week day. That's right, five days a week, every week. It might be hard to keep up when I'm away, but I'll stick with it! This summer is going to be a chic, fun and productive one. Make goals and priorities for yourself and enjoy the sunny weather.
Never mind Friday, [T]hank [G]od [I]t's [S]ummer.
- TGIS. -

0 Response to "Happy Summer, Fashionistas"
Post a Comment