Who wouldn't want an outfit for under $100 this summer? Now that's a good steal, especially if you're shopping for designer or resort-eque clothing. Whether it be accessories, pants, dresses or tops, there's nothing better than a summer style steal. Say that ten times fast: summer style steal, summer style steal, summer style steal... I'm all done. But really, when you're at the mall and you're just looking to pick up something, look for deals because they're everywhere! I just ran into two great sales: J. Crew and Victoria's Secret. Sure those particular sales may be deadly for my wallet and I really don't need more shorts and bikinis (you're right, mom), but I feel better about my splurges if they're on sale items. And it can't only be me.
Sleeveless dress / MICHAEL Michael Kors michael kors jacket, $135 / Melissa Odabash bikini swimwear, $125 / Melissa Odabash bikini swimwear, $125 / Mango leather shopping bag, $315 / Couture jewelry / Tom Ford eyewear, $390
______________________
I want it all... From discounted sandals to jeans to dresses to bracelets, I'm picturing a whole new wardrobe for the summer and I need to snap out of it. I normally wouldn't pay through the nose for any of these things because I can't wear them year round, but now that they're on sale it's a lot more convenient to buy. That's what I love about summer sales because it isn't too long of a season, so why should we pay so much for clothes? So next time you're at the mall, keep 'summer style steals' in your head and remember to scan the sale rack before anything else because you might find something worth blogging [and bragging] about!
Happy shopping.
xx, ZM
0 Response to "June's Summer Style Steals"
Post a Comment