Ladies I have some exciting news!! Since I have started designing blogs I thought it would be fun to do a giveaway for 2 free blog face-lifts offering the following items:
*Custom Header
*Signiture
*Favicon
*Custom Side Titles
*Welcome Picture & Title
*Blog Button
*Social Media Icons
Quite the giveaway right?? If you don't want to wait though and know people that want their blog done I am offering all of these items for a SUPER good price! Like unbeatable, and I am willing to adjust to a price you want to pay if it is reasonable. I understand some people are on a budget so email me at fashionbymariahblog@gmail.com for more details!
I ONLY TO CUSTOM BLOGS FOR BLOGGER. SORRY!!
I ONLY TO CUSTOM BLOGS FOR BLOGGER. SORRY!!
Also, spread the word! I am super easy to work with.
Here is how you enter to win:
((YOU MUST BE A FOLLOWER FOR FASHION BY MARIAH))
1. Like Fashion By Mariah on Facebook
2. Follow me on Instagram and Pinterest
3. Share the giveaway (on at least one of the following -Facebook, Twitter, Your blog, and/or Instagram)
The giveaway will end March 27. Yay for giveaways!
Thanks for following!! :)
XOXO
XOXO
P.S. Look at this blog I am just finishing up designing!! :)
0 Response to "GIVEAWAY!! 2 Free customs blogs!"
Post a Comment