You might be sitting inside, looking out your window to a cold, rainy day thinking, "this is no use to me." Don't worry, because I'd do the same. This pop of color is here to brighten your day, because it gave me hope for the warmer months. It's been tough weather wise up in the Northeast lately, I just want to slip on sandals and go, but it looks like I'll have to take a rain check. No pun intended. I'm obsessed with brights and I can't wait to get my tan back so I can wear them to my best ability. Oh, and do you like the quote? It's one of my favorites, so I thought I'd share. Keep the faith for warmer days, people. Always plan your outfits ahead of time.
Enjoy these bright little treasures, loves.
xx, ZM
IMAGES VIA PINTEREST




0 Response to ":: Bright Little Treasures ::"
Post a Comment