I'm a proud aunt of two beautiful nieces, Avah, who turns four very soon, and Alexa, who is about eight months old. To me, nothing is more fun than looking through the girls' closets and helping my sister pick out their clothes. Children's wear is precious, and dressing little girls is so much fun. The cute onesies, little girl leggings, dresses, jelly sandals - it's all adorable. Let's hope I have a daughter someday, or I'm doomed. This spring, I'm obsessing over the DVF collection for GapKids. She did one for the company last year that was filled with bold prints and kid-friendly yet DVF-inspired designs, and this year is leaning toward a common theme. Bright, fun, and perfect for stylish children. I can definitely picture the clothes on my nieces.
Do you love it? The video is so much fun to watch. The kids are happy and the exploration theme in the collection seems appropriate for curious, little kids. Not to mention GapKids is known for having great quality clothing, my mom always insists on buying GapKids for presents to children. And DVF is just fabulous. She's known for her eccentric prints and she sure has brought them to the table in this collection. It's available in stores and online starting April 25, and last time it wasn't around for too long, so I'd suggest shopping right away once it's ready to buy. Introduce spring style to the children in your life, it's never too early for it. I wish I was a child so I could rock the collection, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
Give your little ones a head start on fashion.
xx, ZM
0 Response to "GapKids Collection by DVF"
Post a Comment