A go-to spring outfit is on everybody's mind this spring. We're all thinking what should we wear? what shoes go well with a relaxed look? what kind of colors are good for a "lazy day"? Luckily, I've found the perfect ensemble for the days where heels and a dress aren't in your plans. First we have the simple v-neck, with the added hot pink color, it's no longer ordinary and it's much more springtime appropriate. Pair it with jeans like the J Brands shown above, and you're good to go. Simplistic skinnies are a fabulous item to own. Add a plain, creme colored handbag to your look and you're even better off. Here's my favorite part, the J.Crew collection Sperry Topsiders! I absolutely love these and I plan on buying them sometime soon! They're the perfect colors, the seersucker boat shoe is simply genius for us preppy girls, and they're perfect for both spring and summer. You need a pair! They're just great. They come in other colors, solid ones like bright pink and blue. They're all the same canvas material. Yes, I'm obsessed. And last, we have sunglasses. Have a fun pair to pop on when you're wearing lots of color to add a little fun to your look. After these several steps, you should be looking super chic in a relaxed way.
Have fun, ladies.
xx, ZM
IMAGE FROM PINK PEONIES BLOG

0 Response to "The Perfect [go-to] Spring Look"
Post a Comment