Yellow Heels :: A Style Revelation

Dorothy's trick was clicking her little red shoes, but how about neon yellow? It sounds like a stretch, but this color is sweeping the spring style realm faster than you can say 'neon yellow'. I swear. A small, pointy yellow heel has become a wardrobe staple for us ladies. The look is easier to match with an outfit than you think. Everywhere I go, every blog I peruse I see a different variation of the shoe. So how can you wear it? What can you wear it with? Well, that's what I'm here to tell you.
A revelation is defined as something revealed or disclosed, especially a striking disclosure, as of something not before realized. Ah yes, well yellow heels are something new to the fashion scene. With neons being so highly praised these past couple of seasons, someone took the step to saying, "Hmm, we need a moderately high, pointy neon yellow heel." They're not exclusive to high end department stores, I really have seen them everywhere. I'm looking to snag a pair myself from ALDO shoes. I've always had luck there, so why not try it out again? So back to the styling of these heels. Everyone has been doing yellow heels with other colors that have nothing to do with yellow, and I like that. Lots of navy blue, and other neons. Pictured, we have yellow heels with cropped, dark wash jeans, and I love that. I think it's the easiest way to wear them because we all have jeans we can easily crop just by rolling them up a couple of times. The way I would suggest wearing them during the summer is either with a pastel dress -- blue, pink, green, lilac, or a lighter shade of yellow. Pairing them with an outfit including high waisted shorts that are a tad on the dressy side would be a good move, too. Any way you do it, they're going to look fabulous because they stand out. That's what it's all about. Grab yourself a pair of neon yellow heels, crop your jeans, throw on your pastel dress, button up your shorts, whichever you choose, you'll look über fashion forward.
Click those yellow heels, baby.
xx, ZM
PHOTO COURTESY OF PINTEREST

0 Response to "Yellow Heels :: A Style Revelation"

Post a Comment