:: Have a Happy Mother's Day ::

happy mother's day.
My mother is the most influential woman in my life. She taught me to be ambitious and to follow my dreams, and look where that's gotten me. I'm so proud to call her mine. Not only is she wise, but she's pretty, she's stylish and she's fun. She introduced me to the Saks beauty counter before I knew how to add and subtract, bought me Coco Mademoiselle perfume when I first reached double digits. It's no wonder I ended up fashion blogging, it's like I turned mine and my mom's shopping habits into a career. She's the best mother a girl could ask for, and she's always by my side at school events, and fashion events. I credit her unconditional love and support for my accomplishments. Thanks for everything you do, mom.
FIF loves moms.
xx, ZM
PHOTO COURTESY OF PINTEREST

0 Response to ":: Have a Happy Mother's Day ::"

Post a Comment